Saturday, January 2, 2016

Top Post of 2015



2015 was a year of ups and downs. 

I grew my blog.
I made new friends.
I struggled with the negativity in my life.

I'm sure this may be a common theme for many people, but through all the ups and downs...I made it through! I made it through to another year where I can put a backseat on the negativity and move on with more positive living.  

I noticed a lot of bloggers were sharing their top posts for the year and I thought it would be nice to see what my top post were.  I was quite surprised with some that made the list and very confident of others.  So I present to you my top ten viewed post of the year.


























Thank you for your support, your visits, and your comments.  Those little rays of sunshine really feed my soul.  I look forward to bringing you even more in the years to come.  Happy New Year!

Visit my Linking Up page to see where I am sharing this with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment