Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thank You Notes: Nominations and Other Little Tidbits

Hi everyone!  How is your Friday going? Can you believe that we are halfway through the first month of the New Year?  Where does the time go?

In my last thank you notes, I shared my appreciation for bloggers who have supported me along the way.  A few weeks prior, I shared some personal joys.  If you missed them, you really missed a treat and I hope you clicked the links to catch up with all I had to share.  

Now that you're all caught up, take a look at what I'm thankful for this week.

Thank you Mary, of Mary-andering Creatively, for nominating me for not one, but two blogging awards.  Mary and I crossed paths a few months ago when she came across a post of mine on one of the many link parties we participate with.  She saw my post and invited me to come over to a link party that she and a few others host called Literacy Musing Mondays.  If you have a literacy related post, then you should considered linking up with Mary and the rest of us whenever you get a chance.  J

Thanks to everyone who helps to keep our school squeaky clean.  Look at how shiny these floors are.  Your hard work does not go unnoticed.  
Thank you students for going above and beyond to help others without a second thought.  You never know when someone is looking.  Your unselfish acts of kindness do not go unnoticed and look how many of you have made it to our wall of fame.  Now go out there and get your friends involved! 
Thanks to my friend and neighbor for my cute and delicious Christmas gift.  This was just perfect for the cold weather we're finally receiving.  Ummhh, ummhh, Good!  This really satisfied my chocolate craving.
Thank you, Julep, for providing me with the endless number of beautiful, colored polishes to choose from to make my nails look spectacular.




Thank you Senor Tequila for always affording us the opportunity to fellowship with friends.  Great food as always!  :)


As you can see, sometimes you have to seek out the little things to be thankful for, but they matter just as much as the rest.  What are you thankful for this week?

See where I'm sharing this on my Linking Up page.

No comments:

Post a Comment