Friday, December 4, 2015

Thank You Notes: Holiday Gatherings and Joyful Challenges

Another week has past and it is now December.  Where does the time go?  With each passing moment, it's good to take time and share what you are thankful for.

I'm thankful for my 88 year-old grandmother who is still in her right mind and able to spread her wisdom with me.



I'm thankful for family fellowship.  I meant to take a picture of everything before we started eating, but was too busy socializing, but that's not a bad thing.


I did manage to take a picture of my plate.  Doesn't everything look delicious?  It truly was!  :)


I'm thankful for new additions to the family.  I introduced Ari when she was a month old and look at her now.  Baby Charles is our newest addition and they both are such a joy! Aunt Barb is a happy grandma!


I'm thankful for unexpected happy mail!  Don't you just love it?


I'm thankful for bloggers who remind us to be thankful.  Be thankful by finding joy in the little things.  Takisha of Everyday Nesbitt is hosting a 31 Days of Joy challenge.  Join us over on Instagram by sharing pictures of things that bring you joy.  

What are you thankful for this week?  Join me and others and link up your thank you notes with Dean of Mrs. AOK.

Check out my Linking Up page to see where I'm sharing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment