Friday, December 25, 2015

Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Spread


Tis the season for gift giving and gatherings.  Looking for a quick and easy treat for your next holiday party?  This salted-caramel, cream cheese spread would definitely be a hit! 

I was introduced to this delicious treat a few months ago when a friend bought it to one of our many gatherings.  When I saw how simple it was to make, I knew I had to give it a try. 

All you need is a block of cream cheese, some caramel sauce, and toffee bits...I prefer Heath.   It goes well with apples and crackers, but you are free to try what you like. 



Ingredients
  •       8 ounces cream cheese
  •       caramel sauce
  •       toffee bits
  •       sliced apples, and crackers for serving


Instructions
1.      Place the cream cheese on a serving dish.
2.      Pour desired amount of caramel sauce over cream cheese. (Can be heated first)
3.      Top with generous amount of toffee bits.
4.      Serve with sliced apples and/or crackers.




Only 5 minutes to prepare and serve.  You can't get any simpler than that.  It’s so easy and so delicious, you will wonder why you hadn't thought of it sooner. I know I did.  It's the perfect treat for any holiday gathering.


Do you have a quick and easy recipe that you would like to share?  I would love for you to do so in the comments below.


Visit my Linking Up page to see where I'm sharing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment