Friday, December 25, 2015

Currently December


Currently...

Wishing:  Everyone a happy holiday season.  This is the season for giving, and spending time with family.  For some, this is a time of sadness.  Here's hoping everyone is having a good one. 





Remembering:  My boys when they were little.  I recently came across some pictures of them when they were toddlers and oh the memories began to flow..  They were the cutest little things and I really miss that stage in their lives.





DecoratingI waited till the last minute to get a tree this year.  The big, pretty ones were all gone when I got there, but I picked out this little cutie and gave her a home.  The boys and I always decorate the tree together so she had to sit under the garage a few days until they arrived home from college.  Nothing beats a real tree for Christmas.




Sending: Out my Christmas cards.  I couldn't find a decent picture of the boys and I this year, so I opted to just order regular Christmas cards.  I have to make sure to take more pictures of myself with the boys this year. Even if it drives them crazy.  





Celebrating: Time with family and friends.  Christmas vaca is in full effect!




See where I'm Linking Up to share this post with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment