Saturday, December 19, 2015

Thank You Notes: Blogger Appreciation



I can't believe that December is coming to an end and Christmas is only a week away.  Time is flying and I can't seem to keep up.  I am looking forward to spending time with my family and friends and would like to take some time to share with you a few things that I am thankful for this week.  More particularly, a toast to other bloggers who have touched me and helped me along the way.

Thank you Dean of Mrs. AOK for hosting Thank You Notes and for being the supportive friend that you are.  Dean is one of the kindest persons I know.  She has a heart of gold and is willing to share it with others.  The love she has for her family is immeasurable which can be felt as you read through her posts.  I'm so glad our paths crossed at Bloggy Boot Camp.





Thank you Michelle for being the youthful, fun-spirited, wine lover that you are.  I have learned so much from reading your blog and have been blessed to have met your presence.  Michelle and I communicated online for a few months and I can honestly say that I felt a close bond growing.  Then one fateful Sunday afternoon, we met in person and enjoyed an afternoon of food, fun, and laughter.  You can learn more about Michelle and her family on Grammie Time so stop by and tell her hello.




Thank you Jennifer for sharing your beautiful gift of photography with the world.  I lose myself in the wonder of nature whenever I view her Photo Friday posts.  But don't limit yourself to Fridays, Jenn has so much to share all week. She is a fellow educator who has a passion for capturing the great outdoors with all of its wonder.  You should check out her great works of art over at Pierced Wonderings.



Thank you Holly for spreading so much love and kindness through your heartfelt actions and for passing on these great characteristics to your children.  Holly exudes the phrase spread kindness around like confetti.  I don't know how she does it, but I think every waking moment of her life is spent bringing more good into the world. We need more people like Holly in the world and she truly inspires me to want to do more...While I'm Waiting.



Thank you Tiffany for being the voice that caught my attention early on when I first began blogging.  Tiffany is a keep it real, girl-next-door type of blogger who is so expressive yet is a tad on the shy side.  I first ran across Tiffany through the Bloggy Boot Camp Facebook page for the upcoming conference we were preparing to attend last year.  She is such a trouper sharing her experiences with us via her blog, TheMrsTee, and her vlogging. You should check out her YouTube page here.



There are many others I could name, but wanted to express my gratitude to these lovely ladies for all they do for me and others and for this I say Thank You!

What bloggers inspire you and have helped you along the way?
See where I am Linking Up and sharing with others.  Embergrey.com

5 comments:

  1. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear friends online, I'm so happy to give this miracle testimony which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which led to our break up. I was not myself again, I felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worse, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too. His name is Doctor kojo. I emailed the spell caster and i told him my problem and I did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before I knew what was happening, less than two days ago my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me. I was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that I am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor Kojo for saving my marriage and for also saving others' own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address: kojosolutionhome@yahoo.com or contact him on whatsapp +2348139206346 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello viewers I am glad to have met with the powerful herbal healer called
    Dr voodoo who use his herbs to cure my HIV disease I suffered from 15years,
    but now I am a happy woman and i am free from this sickness that has been
    problem to my living, after using Dr voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i
    was diagnose negative, I will recommend Dr voodoo to everyone reading this
    article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything, the
    scientist said has no cure, Email him : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or
    add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete