Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Random Cloudy Night




I'm sharing this photo here because I don't have anywhere else to share it.  It doesn't fit into any other sequence of  photos.  Its been sitting around in my cell phone gallery for a few months.  I felt it needed to be shared.  Why?  Because its beautiful and it looks like a picture in a story book.  I know this may be hard to believe, but there is no filter to this photo.  It was purely a lucky shot.  The weather was cloudy all day and when the sun set, this is what I saw as I was closing my blinds for the evening.  I grabbed my cell phone and took the shoot and voila!  This is what I got.  If you know me,  you know I love the scenic views that God places before us each day.  I kept saying I was going to use it for a blog post, but nothing has ever come up. So, today I decided to let it represent  itself.  Some things were meant to stand alone.

Do you ever have  moments like this that don't quite fit in anywhere, but they stand out all on their own? I would love to hear.  

Click on my "Linking Up" page to see where I'm sharing this post.
/http://www.embergrey.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment