Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Everyday Adventures: Snapshots 2


This summer, I had the opportunity to go visit one of my best friends who lives in Spartanburg, SC.  Spartanburg is considered a rural area of the upstate.  This little trip served two purposes. Attending a friends wedding in Greenville just 30 minutes away, and visiting my friend and her family.  Below are some pictures I snapped along my way.

  
                                                                                                                                                           What's unique about this picture is that it was taken while I was waiting in the drive thru of a small town Chick fil-a.  It looks like it would be along the country road.  The flowers were so pretty I just had to take a shot.    
                                                                                                                                                                          

                                                                                                                     


The open road. It was so peaceful.

                                                                                 A storm was brewing and it was coming fast.  Minutes after taking this picture, the house was dark and lightning and thunder was abundant.  


                                                                                   My friend's back yard.  They live on 1.5 acres.  I love coming out here and taking in the scenery.



                                                                                                 This looks like a great place to just run around bare-footed and let the grass go through your toes.  I can picture children having a lot of fun out here trying to climb the tower and playing outdoor games of yesteryear.  



                                                                                                                         
 The reception was held at the former sawmill in Greenville.  It was a beautiful place and so picturesque



How is your summer going so far?  Any great pics to share? 
Visit my "Linking Up" page to see where I will be sharing this post.
http://www.embergrey.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment