Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hello August

Hello August and Hello Happiness! 
The sun is shining a little brighter this month. 

Here are some things I'm looking forward to this month.

Celebrating my birthdayMy birthday is fast approaching and I can't believe I'm turning 44!  Many people shy away from their birthday and I totally embrace it.  Its another year I'm here on  Earth. Another year of growth and learning, and another year I can spread a little sunshine! :)




On the flip-side, I officially go back to work...On My Birthday!!!  Bummer!  I posted a link on Facebook, about a week ago, on how my coworkers could make that situation all better for me. I hope they got the hint.  :)  


Blog Celebration:  Sunshine and Elephants is getting ready to celebrate a Big day as well. On August 27 she will be turning 1!!  I have seen so much growth  over the past year and look forward to seeing what else she can achieve.  Take a look here at my very first post.  I didn't even include any pictures.  Nor did I include links.  I was filled with so many emotions the night my blog was born and yet I had no idea where it would lead me.  I have meet so many wonderful people since I started blogging and look forward to meeting more along my journey. 



         What are some things you're looking forward to in August?  Any celebrations going on?  


Check out my "Linking Up" page to see where I'll be sharing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment