Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Currently August

Currently:

Hi everyone! It's me again filling you in on what I'm currently up to.  I have been looking forward to linking up with Becky of Choose Happy who has a weekly Currently link up and now I can.  This time around, I am following the pattern of Anne and Jenna who host a monthly Currently linky.  This month's themes/prompts  were creating, wishlisting, hoping, eating, and watching.  So here is what I am currently doing.  

Creating:  Lesson plans for upcoming lessons for this school year.  A bedtime schedule to get my body used to an earlier wake time.  

Wishlisting:  (When I first began this post) Our school family will continue to be strong and work together and put forth our best efforts. We have a lot of changes in store this year.  

(Closer to post date) My birthday is fast approaching and I would love a few new things.  Nothing big.. just a personalized cutting board, some new clothes, a new laptop, and some new wheels.  Oh, and if someone would like to throw me a party that would be good too!  And finally, tickets to Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways!!  Is that too much to ask?  :)  You can check out my wishlist on my Pinterest board here... 





Hoping:  I will have a great start to another school year.  I hope to be better than I was last year, because we can always improve on what we do. I hope that I can again make a difference in the lives of the students who's paths I cross. Are we starting to see a pattern here?  LOL...


Eating: Pretty much anything.  Nothing special right now.  Busy getting things situated at work and they have been providing lunch so...



Watching: Nina Simone's biography on Netflix...What Happened Miss Simone?  Its pretty eye-awakening.  Did you know she was from North Carolina? Small world. 





 Also, Bachelor In Paradise. Watching the Bachelor series of shows (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, etc.) helps me when working with my middle-schoolers. Sad, but true. Seriously! Don't they act like a bunch of middle-schoolers? 



And if I can add another...



Wanting:  For summer not to come to an end.  That we could add maybe one more week to summer so I can enjoy more time with my family and friends. I didn't get to complete some of the activities I had planned.  Oh well, a girl can dream, right?






So what are you currently up to?  I would love to hear!  :)

Check out my Linking Up page to see other sites I'm linking up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment