Monday, August 17, 2015

Currently August Vol. 2

Celebrating:  August 10th was my birthday!!  Can you hear the excitement?   Forty-four years that God has blessed me here on Earth.


Loving:  All the love I received through emails, gifts and calls for my birthday!  

Feeling Blessed:  I was nominated for a Liebster Award and have been featured by other bloggers I admire.  You can read about it here and here.  I've only been blogging for a year, so I am truly honored.


Eating:  Back to work this week and lunch was catered by our lovely PTSA ladies and others.  We had a massive spread of Mexican cuisine on Monday.  Guess what I had for dinner?  The same.



Busy:  At work, we have been preparing to take on the 980+ middle-schoolers preparing to walk through our doors Monday morning.  Here we are at our annual district convocation getting pumped up for success!


Feeling:  Exhausted! This week has really taken a toll on my body.  I came home and fell asleep on the couch.  I'm not a drooler, but today I was.  So sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment