Saturday, August 8, 2015

Happy Days Are Here Again


Today I was reading a fellow blogger’s post who is also celebrating her birthday this month.  Latisha of AskLatisha.com, gave me a great idea and I hope she doesn't mind me piggy backing on it.  She had mentioned getting happy mail from others.  Now if you have been following me long enough, you know that I love happy mail.  Generally, it is in the form of a swap, but this time if any of you would like to spread some extra cheer, you could simply email me at lrjamison41@gmail.com.  My birthday is Monday, August 10th  and I would love to hear from you! Of course you are not obligated to email me, and I won't feel bad if you choose not to.  For those of you who choose to, it would truly make my day!  Happy Birthday mail...who wouldn't love it!  J

If you read my last post, you could see that I was not in a good mood. I apologize because I am usually not like that.  However, we all have our moments.  I'm glad I wrote it because it helped me to let things go and move past it.  You will be happy to know that I started my birthday weekend yesterday by visiting the Firefly Distillery.  If you ever come to Charleston, you have to make time for this.  The distillery is on the same property of Irvine-House Vineyards, Charleston's one and only winery.  I decided to take my son, who is now 21, and we really enjoyed ourselves.  I have been several times before and thought it would be neat to share this experience with him.   My favorite bartender, Wanda, was there to pour our spirits and there was another young lady there celebrating her birthday as well.  Wanda asked that everyone give us a toast and a birthday shout-out.  It was nice to spend time with others and share in the fun.



















When is your birthday and what plans do you have to celebrate?  Have you ever been to a winery/distillery?  If so where?

Check out my Linking Up page to see where I'm sharing this post.
http://www.embergrey.com/

http://www.thetwinklediaries.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment