Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston Farmers Market

Earlier this year, I mentioned how I would like to check out our local farmers market.  Not long after, I was able to strike this off  my bucket list.  If you've never been to a farmers market, then you are truly missing out.   I took pleasure in exploring all that the Charleston Farmers Market had to offer.  Located downtown at Marion Square right in the heart of the city, the farmers market offers a family friendly experience of food, crafts, entertainment, and fun. One thing you will notice about the lowcountry is that they take pride in supporting local businesses.  Click the link to learn more about Lowcountry Local First.  Follow my journey through pictures; I hope you enjoy your visit! :)

















(I enjoyed it so much, I forgot to take more pictures.)






(These were very tasty)




(Cool and refreshing)


(Street dancers)





(Come back and see me soon!)


This post has been shared at Thank Goodness It’s Monday at Nourishing Joy, the Mommy Monday Blog Hop, and Turn It Up Tuesday,  #bestoftheblogosphere, and Making Memories Mondays

Does your city have a farmers market?
  How does it compare to ours?





No comments:

Post a Comment