Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Everyday Adventures: Snapshots





Cheers! Celebrated with the future Mrs. Pedelty at a bridal shower in her honor.  This was also our last day of work so we were like....Bring On Summer!!!   











The end of the school year also means new beginnings.  New positions and new homes.   I only had the pleasure of working with this young lady beside me for a year, but I know we will have a lasting friendship.  She is venturing to Germany for her husband's reassignment.



     




We were blessed with 
the presence of the Imani Youth Choir from Uganda at church Sunday. Their voices were like those of angels.  












Me and Ramona.  What can I say?  We were enjoying our last week of work at another friend's gathering.  We always have a good time together.










I was on the search for all things yellow to gather things for the #sunshineboxswap    that I am participating in. The first thing I spotted as I exited my car, was this bright and sunny car that just beams with happiness.  I had to snap a picture.  Take a look at the seats.  :)









I'm always fascinated by the weather.  Although, it was starting to get nasty outside, you have to admit this is a beautiful picture.  20 seconds after this shot came a downpour.  Time to focus and get home.





Do you have any snapshots to share?  I would love to see them.  These are just a few snapshots of my life.  Be sure to follow  @sunshine.and.elephants on Instagram to catch them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment