Thursday, June 25, 2015

Christmas in July


Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Rock....(turntable scratching noise)...

Wait a minute...It's Summer...so why am I singing that jingle?  Well, it's Christmas in July and the Bohemian Blogesses of Facebook are hosting a Secret Santa Gift Swap.






This swap is open to anyone who wishes to participate, as long as you have a social media account.  What's different about this swap is that you will be gifting someone with treats that are native to where you live.  Something unique to the area you are from.  Does this sound fun to you? I mean, who wouldn't love receiving some happiness in the mail?  I know I would!!  This is also a GREAT way to meet new people and make a new friend.  So come along and join the Bohemian Blogesses as they extend Christmas to July.  Sign up is going on now until July 10th- SO HURRY and click that link above!

 Ho ho ho...Merry...well you know what I mean.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment