Monday, March 7, 2016

Currently March

Currently...



Wishing:  I would stop breaking out in hives!!!  I have broken out every single day for 3 weeks now.  I'm so over it.  I'm asking my allergist for a steroid shot.



Craving and Sharing:  What else?  Wine of course!  I love wine!  It is a regular staple in my house, which you should know by now.  If you are craving wine, then you should take advantage of a free bottle compliments of me...I love my monthly subscription to Club W and I know you will, too.  Enjoy one month or more...it's up to you.  Cancel anytime.  Check it out and see how much you love it! Click here to access link. https://plus.google.com/115166300750359886097/posts/26PNyjPgm9h


Did you catch my virtual wine party with my friend, Michelle?  Check it out here.


Wearing:  The lovely scent of Pleasures by Estee Lauder, my signature scent for almost 22 years.


Purchasing:  Gifts for my boys!  Their birthday is March 9th!  I can't wait to surprise them!

Cooking: Quiche…you want some?  J


Collecting:  Water for Flint, Michigan.  I spoke about it in my last Thank You Notes.  



So, what are you currently up to?  Please share with me below. 
 See where I am sharing this post by visiting my Linking Up page.

No comments:

Post a Comment