Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Sunday Photo - The Mac-Off

There are times I take some random pictures that tend to get stuck in my phone's photo gallery.  The just sit and wait to be shared with others and some never make it out.  I decided that maybe I should take the time to join others I've met in the blogosphere and showcase these little gems instead of stifling their existence.  Darren of OneDad3Girls hosts a weekly link party called #MySundayPhoto.   I have joined in on the fun a few times now and think I will make this a more consistent part of my weekly lineup.


Yesterday, I attended the 6th annual Charleston Mac-Off.  This is a day set aside for pure ooey, gooey goodness!!  It is something I look forward to each year. 



 I have attended this event for the past 4 years and have enjoyed every minute of it.  Last year I wrote about it and you can review it here.  I looked back over the post yesterday morning and realized how much of a novice I was then.  



Over 6000 people were in attendance last year and I truly believe we topped the scales with 7000+ this year. This is the third venue they've had since they began and I think they will be planning for a larger space for next years event.   


You may be wondering where are all the fabulous pics of the mac and cheese itself, I was too busy eating it to take pics this year and decided to focus more on the crowd for this year's post.  :)

Check out my Linking Up page to see where I'm sharing this post.
EmberGrey

No comments:

Post a Comment