Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Coffee Chat Tuesday


Leslie of  Ink Interrupted asks...The long day is done, you arrive home and the first thing you do...?  

Well let's see.  The work day is done.  I arrive home, grab a glass of water and flip open my laptop.  Yes, I am addicted to checking out my blog analytics, email, and social media.  If I'm home on time, I turn on the TV to catch the latest episode of Ellen.  She's my friend you know!  :)
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not neglecting anyone because I currently live alone.  Boys are away at college and that special someone is still somewhere out there.

This school year, our district adopted a new bell schedule and my work day ends much earlier than it has in the past.  Even if we have meetings after school, the work day is so much better.  I live 3 miles from work, so I can quickly get home regardless of the time.  I eat lunch around noon so I'm not very hungry when I get in, so the above mentioned activities take center stage.

What is your day like when you get home?  


No comments:

Post a Comment