Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Currently November Vol. 2

Today was one of those days.  Long, busy, and tiring.  Sorry to seem so hum drum, but I'm just really tired.  I apologize for the lack of pictures.  Like I said, it was one of those days.

Currently...

Feeling:  STRESSED!!!  Yes, I said it...I am stressed!  I can feel the tension in my neck.  My body is tired and don't feel like doing anything.  As an educator, we have to deal with so much and some things just don't make a lot of sense.  One of the hardest parts of my job, at times, are the parents.  Enough said.

Eating:  A baked, sweet potato.  Sounds pretty boring, huh?  Well I'm too tired to cook tonight.

Sitting:  On my couch writing this post and looking at listening to the evening news.  This may seem boring to some, but I enjoy the news.  Plus, its good to keep up with what is going on in the world.

Teaching:  Today, I visited classes to discuss with them the dangers of Cyberbullying and Internet Safety.  It's one of my favorite lessons to teach.  For the most part, my presentations went as planned, but there is always that one class.  I had to constantly redirect them and some of them were not fully focused or they weren't taking the lesson seriously.  I hope that what I was teaching them sunk in.

Anticipating:  A better day tomorrow!  We have our annual Veterans Day program first thing in the morning.  Thank you for all you do.

Well that's about it for me today.  I will say that writing this post has helped me to de-stress.  Slowly getting back to normal.  Things are not always sunny, but we always have tomorrow to look forward to.  Hope your day was a good one!   What are you currently up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment