Saturday, September 26, 2015

Currently September Vol. 2

Wow, I can't believe that Fall is here!  And when I say here, I mean really here.  We have had many cool days which is unusual for our area.  This time of year, the weather is usually in the high 90s and everything would normally still feel like summer.  I'm beginning to wonder if we will have a true fall season this year.

Looking back over my last few posts, you can probably tell how much I love summer.  Summer is such a great time of year for me and I will truly miss it, but I know that there is a time and place for everything and I must embrace Fall with all its glory.

But enough of that, lets see what I've been up to lately.

Currently...

Spending:  Time with my family and celebrating the first birthday of this little angel.  Happy Birthday Ari!   You are so loved!
.


Attending:  2nd Sunday on King.  I finally made it.  It was on my bucket list this spring and I finally made it before summer was officially over.  (Sorry for going there again.)  :)  Just like the name says, every second Sunday of the month, King St. shuts down to allow everyone to walk the street and enjoy outside dining, shopping and live entertainment.


Listening to:  Live Reggae music.  From jazzy to hip hop, reggae can be sung so many ways.  The Music Farm was live that night and a treat for everyone in attendance.



What are you currently up to?  Anything exciting lately?  Would love for you to share.  
See where I'm sharing this post by clicking my "Linking Up" page.  


No comments:

Post a Comment