Sunday, February 7, 2016

Currently February Vol. 2

Currently:

Watching:  Super Bowl 50 of course!  I'm watching Cam Newton dab all over those Broncos.  Sorry Peyton, I know this may be your last game, but as a Carolina girl, I'm 100% behind my Panthers.  #GoPanthers 


Source

Enjoying:  Time with my friend Sophia.  We don't get to see each other often, but when we do we just pick up where we left off.  

Eating:  Some salad and wings prepared by Sophia and her husband.

Drinking:  My first bottle from Club W.  Did you read my post about this company?  If not, you can catch up here and enjoy a bottle on me.  Anyway, we partook in the delectable taste of A Beautiful Waste Of Time and it was sooo good!  Smooth with taste and aromas of deep cherry. I don't want to say too much because I'll probably be featuring it for a Wino Wednesday post.   


Feeling:  Sad!  Because our Panthers just lost Superbowl 50.  I don't know how I'm going to make it through the week.  :(


I began this post way before the game started and had to change a few things.  I'm sure you can tell what they were.  While I sulk in despair, tell me what you're currently up to and maybe it will bring about good cheer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment