Thursday, September 25, 2014

10 Things I'm Thankful For

This summer, I joined an "event" on Facebook know as The Happiness Journal.  It was a 2-month journey into happiness.  We were asked to post daily about 3 things that brought happiness into our lives.  In July, the journal became a challenge.  We were now asked to complete a specific task (posted by the page administrator) that could bring happiness to ourselves and others. Posting daily kept my mind abreast to all the good things going on in my life.  Little things like the rain so I wouldn't have to manually water the grass to events with my family.  I really enjoyed participating in this and just recently visited the page again because I kinda fell off track with school beginning again.

Today, I was inspired to start back on my journey by The SITS girls with Day 4 of their Back to Blogging Challenge.  Today's challenge is to list Ten Things You Are Thankful For.  I'm sure I can come up with more than ten, but will group things together to avoid an excessively long post.




I’m thankful that I have God as the head of my life.
I’m thankful for my family.
I’m thankful for my friends.
I’m thankful for my wonderful life.  Although it is not perfect, I make the most of it and enjoy it.
I’m thankful that I have a career that I enjoy.
I’m thankful that I am able to make a difference in the lives of children.
I’m thankful that I am able to pay my bills.
I’m thankful for the rain that falls refreshing everything around us.
I’m thankful for the sun that shines every morning radiating energy and life upon everything it touches.
I’m thankful for chocolate and wine.  J



Now you give it a try and take time to spread happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment