Friday, April 1, 2016

Thank You Notes: April Fool's Day Edition

It's April 1st so you know what that means, It's April Fool's Day!  Well there's no fooling around here.  I have too much to do to be up for any foolishness today.  I started my day off by preparing for it last night.  I have a lot planned this weekend and did not want to get behind.

Woke up this morning and paid all my bills. Then went to the post office to mail off the prize pack from my giveaway to you know who...Mrs. A.O.K herself!  Sorry, totally forgot to take a picture at the post office...oh well, prize should be arriving on Monday so check that mailbox!  :)



Then, I went to Belk to finish shopping for my dad's birthday gift and then home to prepare for a wedding I'm attending this afternoon.  Well, enough rambling let me get into what I'm thankful for at the moment.

Thank you God for allowing me to have such a peaceful sense of mind  and to just be so happy and blessed.  Each day, this week, I woke up  feeling great and this morning I just couldn't stop smiling.  I had a cheerful disposition and just felt GOOD! (smiling now as I'm typing this)



Thank you friends and family for a great spring break.  I was pretty busy this week.  I don't think I stayed still once, but loved every minute of it.  Here are a few things I did this week.



*Hosted a Girls' Night  *Attended a wine tasting at one of our favorite spots...Accent on Wine  *Spent time with my son, DeAndre.  You know the one that's 3 hours away that you haven't seen in the last few family pics.  Yes, I was able to drive up to Winthrop and spend some time with him!  *Spent time with family  *Attended a friend's wedding

And that was just Monday through Friday.  More to come about this weekend in another post.  ;)






Thank you Mother Nature for allowing us to celebrate the union of two beautiful friends and to not get blown away as we had been so afraid of all day.





Thank you  Sweetie for always being there for me.  I know you're getting older, but you have been so faithful to me and I will be faithful to you till the end.  I know I've put close to 500 miles on this baby this week.  Sweetie has been a part of our family for over 16 years.  She's still hanging in there and I love her!  :)



So what are you thankful for this week?  I would love for you to share below.

Other sites I link up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment