Friday, July 22, 2016

Sweet Progress Summer Box Swap Reveal

Do you guys like happy mail?  I love sending and receiving happy mail!  So, when I  came across Dean of Mrs. AOK's post about an awesome swapportunity, I was beside myself!  She and Ashley, put together the Sweet Progress Box Swap, #SPBOXWSWAP.  I immediately signed up and anxiously awaited the name of my partner! Click the button below to read about how they came up with the cleaver name.

The day came before I knew it and I was paired  with an awesome blogger, Erika of Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans.  I scrolled through her blog that night and was like, "Wow, what a fashionista!"

Okay, now I'm like...uhhh...What do you get for someone with that much style?  I actually had to put off thinking for a couple of days.  I was at a total lost.

A few days later, my creative juices began to flow.  I came up with a few ideas and began working on my package for Erika. You can check out what I got her here.

Fast forward one week:  My happy mail has arrived and I'm so excited!  I can't wait to share with you all the goodies I received!  Erika hit the nail on the head with this one.  She really took the summer theme and ran with it.  

The first thing I uncovered was this cute little journal with a nautical theme...Ahoy girlie!  Too cute!  
I love journals, I mean like who wouldn't?  
This easy read novel continues the summer theme.  Bonjour Tristesse was written by Francoise Sagan when she was only 18.  Its a story about a seventeen-year-old on summer vacation from boarding school with her father in Paris.  To sum it up, she is a precocious teen trying to understand and control the world around her.  This looks like a great summer read with a great summer theme.  Erika must have read my post about needed to get back into reading.  
I'm really loving this box so far...can you tell?  Hehe...

Okay, how can you have summer without having some fruit and mine is everlasting.  I can use this pineapple bag for so much.  Inside, were some extra little treats.  A nautical themed pen and this cute, compass necklace! Aren't they darling? 
My box also included some purple polish and some good smelling body mist.  I actually sprayed it on right away.  

Light and refreshing and perfect for summer. 


Erika, you're a doll. Thank you so much for this adorable little package.  I love everything in it! 
 Be sure to go check out her blog and show her some love! 


To see what other participants received, scroll on over to our link up.  If you missed out on this swap, no sweat. 
 This is a seasonal box swap so be on the look out for more in the near future.


Have you participated in a recent box swap?  What did you like most about mine?


No comments:

Post a Comment