Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Almost Wordless Wednesday...Twins turn 21

I have always been inspired by Mrs. AOK and her Wordless, well "almost" Wordless Wednesday Posts.  I would laugh as she would start to explain why she, at times, couldn't be wordless.  I can totally understand because if you just post pics that may not necessarily have a lot to do with each other, you have to explain what's going on.  I did my first wordless Wednesday a few weeks back and I'm not even sure if I wrote  it correctly.  I actually contemplated as to the correct way to create one of these post and did a little research. I viewed the post of other bloggers and realized that there was no right or wrong way to write/not write this particular post.  So as you can see, this is not a wordless post, but enough has been said.  Or has it?  LOL... This week I had the pleasure of celebrating with my boys as they celebrated their 21st birthday.  Yes, I did say 21st and boys in the same sentence.  So join me in wishing them a Happy Birthday!










No comments:

Post a Comment