Sunday, June 21, 2015

#SunshineBoxSwap Reveal

Well hello Summer. How are you?  I can tell you're going to be a hot one with this triple digit heat.  Today is the first day of summer and it is also Father's Day.  I would like to send special wishes to all fathers and fathers-to-be, especially to my dad.  
Love this man to pieces!
In an earlier post, I mentioned that I was participating in the #sunshineboxswap hosted by Dean and Abby.  You can go back and catch up here.  I was anxiously waiting for the arrival of my box of happiness and low and behold it arrived much sooner than I thought.

Guess what I got in the mail today?!?!


I was backing out of my yard to mail off my package and noticed the nice, little, white truck stopping at my mailbox.  As I glanced through my rear view mirror, I saw the mail lady place a large sized box in the mailbox.  Inside I was like, "Yes, my box has arrived!"  I wanted to get it right away, but I had some errands to take care of first.  So mail will have to wait.

After running my errands, I anxiously retrieved my package from the mail and immediately opened it.  Actually forgot to take a picture of the unopened box, but I'm sure you're more interested in whats inside...as least I was.


My swapping partner was Nae Staggs of ichoosethesun.com and when I found out we were paired together I instantly knew why.  Our blog names are an obvious giveaway.  After reading her blog, I found that we have a lot in common.  Now, there is no way I would compare our blogs because Mrs. Nae is truly an awesome blogger/influencer.  I love how she greets everyone as her lovely sunflowers.  Such a cute and thoughtful way of saying hello each week. We both are music lovers and although I call myself quirky, I can connect with her urban flower-child.  Could this be my long lost sister?  Take a look at those beautiful smiles!

(Shared from her site)


























Well back to the swap...I can't wait to share what Nae sent me!






 Some familiar items...






And some new ones to try...



                                                                                                                                          ...YUM!!!



Thanks Nae for sharing your rays of sunshine with me.  I am liking everything you sent and I hope that my box brightened your day as well!  Your Lovely Sunflower appreciates it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment